No, most HomeCourt features are available for free, even when you have a team! We would highly recommend that you start by setting up your team on HomeCourt and familiarizing yourself and your team on how to use HomeCourt, especially its team features, to suit your team's usage, before signing up for the HomeCourt team subscription.
Here are a few additional materials for your reference in case these are helpful:
- Here's a series of HomeCourt How-to Videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-q1Bqr-Tvw&list=PLUllH092jnDLoKqVvKLOyQqKAw3afKJWO
- Here's an overview on how HomeCourt teams may help you: https://www.homecourt.ai/teams
- Here's our guide on how to set up your team structure on HomeCourt at https://www.homecourt.ai/remote-practice
- See also our Teams Guided Tour video at http://youtu.be/6HlhlVXI1Ao
- Once you ready to sign up for HomeCourt team subscription, please check out our team pricing at https://www.homecourt.ai/team-subscription-1
- Currently we offer team subscriptions at either 3-month or 1-year term. Once you have signed up, you will be able to grant and remove subscription seat to any member in your team in HomeCourt.
- Please also note that currently HomeCourt is available on supported iPhones and iPads only.