To ensure that HomeCourt is tracking your shots accurately, please make sure you keep these things in mind while recording:
- be in a well lit environment
- on an even flat court (there may be errors if your court is on a noticeable slant)
- do not touch/move the device once you have started recording – doing so may mess up the court calibration
- make sure the 3-point line (if applicable), shooter, ball, basket, and shooter’s feet are in view at all times if possible
If you do find your workouts inaccurate, you can edit the workout to change the make/miss and shot location by going to Profile > Activities > View Details > Settings > Edit Session. These changes will be reflected in your profile.
If you need more help with your workouts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your HomeCourt profile link, which you can copy under your Profile by tapping the Share button near the top right corner.
- If your question is related to a specific activity session, please also include a link to the activity, which you can copy by tapping the Share button near the bottom right corner of the activity video.